Monday, August 30, 2010

An Old Friend Returns!

I logged on to Blogger the other night to find a favourite blog of mine that had finished, had a new post! Yay!

My dear friend Helen had a blog A Little Life in Pictures where she posted a photo a day for a year. When the year was up she decided to not continue the blog and that the project was over. Now, after a couple of months break she's back, albeit in a bit of a different form! Yay Yay YIPPEE!!!

Her new blog A Little Life in Stills is going to be a photographic blog, but without the pressure of posting once a day! Helen is an incredibly talented photographer (in her spare time) and her photos are funny, quirky, irreverent and thought provoking. She has an amazing, quick wit and her ability to play on words is second to none. In fact, I'm still waiting for her suggestions for a name for the new house (hint hint).

Anyway, I just thought I'd share this wonderful new blog that I'll be visiting and also let it's owner know how excited I am that she's back!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh stop! Ok, keep going! You are kind beyond measure! I shall strive to do you proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pop on over to have a look.

    ReplyDelete