Monday, February 20, 2012

Back to Meal Planning - again!!!

It seems that whenever I have an involuntary break from the blog, it's the meal planning that brings me back. I have a need (my husband may say it borders on an OCD need!) to meal plan. It just makes our week flow so much easier.

So, here is this week -

Sunday:
Savoury mince on toast with steamed veg on the side

Monday:
Meatballs and pasta

Tuesday:
No cooking for me! We're off to my Mum's for dinner.

Wednesday:
Adults - chilli con carne
Kids - beggs and toast (the boys creation of bacon, eggs and toast. A definite treat and sometimes food)

Thursday:
Pork sausages, mashed sweet potato and steamed veg

Friday:
Megadarra

Extras:
Sourdough bread
Sourdough tortillas
Chocolate sourdough muffins
Sourdough pikelets (anyone sensing a theme yet?)
Chicken stock
Yoghurt
Labne
Bliss balls - I'm not sure what sort yet, can you make any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment