Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Creative Space

Along with my on-going creation, this week I've been working on a beanie for our 4 year old niece for Christmas. I think it's going to be a bit big, I'll have to get El to model it once it's finished. She can always grow into it! I wanted something girly, just cause I don't get much excuse for girly, but not too girly. So a lovely creamy colour with a couple of soft purple stripes and trim is perfect!


It's a really simple pattern from a Lincraft pattern book. Knitted flat and then sewn up, with a simple knit edging and pom pom and braid details. Easy peasy and pretty quick too!

Head over here for other creations!

2 comments:

  1. Looking good Vic. How are you feeling? So excited for you about #3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've chosen some beautiful colours. What a lovely aunt you are to make something so thoughtful. She will love it. xo

    ReplyDelete