Monday, May 16, 2011

Back to the Meal Planning!

So even though things have been ever so quiet on the blogging front for a while, things are never that quiet in my kitchen! Every week, week in and week out, I meal plan. It doesn't matter what is happening in our lives, where we are, what we're doing, there is always a meal plan. Sometimes written out, sometimes just in my head.

So, this is the plan for this week:

Monday:
Bean burritos

Tuesday:
Chicken schnitzels with mashed sweet potato and steamed veg

Wednesday:
Zucchini and pea risotto

Thursday and Friday:
two nights off! Yahoo!

Saturday:
Spaghetti and Meatballs

Sunday lunch:
Vegetarian Shepard's Pie with Sweet Potato topping, recipe from here

Extras:
Mini cheese muffins (for the freezer), wholemeal bread, labna (yoghurt cheese)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy Vic!
    I must make more of an effort to meal plan even if it is just in my head lol!!
    Love Jen
    x
    PS I'm having a giveaway pop over and have a look sometime. x

    ReplyDelete