Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fessing Up

After my friend Kelly's recent post and link back to this blog about using bi-carb as deoderant I thought I'd better fess up.

I don't use deoderant. There we go, it's out there for the world to know. Only Matt, my mum and a couple of friends knew before today. I promise you I don't stink, well, no one has told me I do anyway!!!

I just got sick of trying every different brand out there and nothing working the way I thought they should, considering all the chemicals and nasties in them, not to mention the cost. Then I read (somewhere, can't remember now where) about using either straight bi-carb or mixing it with different flours, herbs, oils etc and I haven't looked back. It's probably been two years now and it really is just so easy, cheap and effective.

I keep it in a parmesan cheese shaker that I got from the grocery and then just shake a bit on after I shower. It seems to last for ages **warning: another confession coming up** if I haven't showered for a day or two, it's still fine.

So go on, give it a go. I dare you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for outing you!

    See, everyone's interested in toothpaste, but talk about deodorant and they all go strangely quiet......

    ReplyDelete