Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lazy Days

I'm having trouble finding motivation to get stuff done at the moment, so this blog is very much reflecting my house at the moment.

All over the shop, forgotten about, needing more love and attention paid to it. The laundry is piling up, the floors are in desperate need of a sweep and as for cooking, well, let's just say I'm thankful for having a stock of yummy healthy meals in the freezer.

However, in all this humdrum-ness (if that even is a word!) I did see something this morning that made me smile as I cut watermelon for the boys.


I'm hoping that a weekend away will recharge me and have me return home refreshed and rejuvenated.

Wishing you all a happy and restful weekend! xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the heart!! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to tell you how awesome that was :D The picture has been sitting in my sidebar for a few days looking beautiful and slightly freaky :D So very Cool!

    JM xo

    ReplyDelete