We had a lovely week. So here it is in short! The highlights and surprisingly, no lowlights! A whole week of no lowlights! Archie has even been sleeping really well! Not sleeping through mind you, but good for him!
* a great trip to the Fire Station with Playgroup. We went last year and Elliot was still talking about it a year later so I knew he'd enjoy it! Archie was big enough to get into it too this year, he does love a good hat!
All the children had a turn of the fire hose and getting dressed up in miniature Fire Fighter's hat and jacket.
* lots of time at home playing with Nanna! The books and puzzles and toys and games got a real workout!
* a trip to the local animal park when Matt took a day off work! The boys had a great time patting joeys and admiring all the native and introduced animals. Elliot's favourite was the camel called Boris! Archie loved the emus!
* lots of yummy cooking! The highlight was a special Roast Chicken dinner with Apple Crumble and homemade ice cream for dessert. Sooooooo yummy!
* a special 'second birthday cake' for Nanna, a double decker chocolate cake with ganache (homemade of course!)
* we think we've found 'the house' and will be going for an inspection early this week. It is vacant so we had a good wander around the grounds and peeked in windows and it looks amazing!
I'm looking forward to getting back into our routine this week although it will be a lot more quiet and lonely now Mum has gone home.