Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Meal Plan

Well, this space has been really interesting over the past couple of weeks hasn't it! Hopefully I'll get back into my blogging groove this week and have some interesting (or not so interesting) things for you to read. But, because I'm a creature of habit and routine (when I get into one) I'm not going to explain my absence today. Today is Monday, Meal Plan Monday!

Everyone knows how my weekly meal plan is my saviour so I'm not going to bang on about it anymore. I'll just get on with sharing what will be on our table this week, including Matt's meals and our Random Recipe.

Monday
Pasta Primavera

Tuesday
Pork sausages with mashed sweet potato and steamed veg (Matt)

Wednesday
Chilli Con Carne (Matt)

Thursday
Stirfry veg and noodles with boiled egg

Friday
Lamb and spinach curry (slow cooker)

Saturday
Whatever takes our fancy!

Sunday
Lamb Biryani (Random Recipe)

No comments:

Post a Comment