Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Taking A Break

to pack.

to make lots of birthday presents that are coming up so soon. I've completely bitten off more than I can chew!

to pack.

to attempt to run a household which contains a husband who is very stressed about work at the moment and may have to travel twice before the new house settles next Friday. Yep, possibly two overnight trips between now and next Friday, plus he's having to work much longer hours in the three days before settlement, plus he's going to be away on the day of settlement. And he found all of this out at 4:30 this afternoon.

to pack

So I'll be taking a little blogging break over the next couple of weeks. I just can't commit to much at the moment, plus there is really not much interesting happening here apart from packing. And oh my word how quickly that grows tedious!

3 comments:

  1. Tedious it is!!! But it will be worth it- just keep thinking of that beautiful new home. :)

    I am here for you, please call for anything at all Vicki - anything. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all I can think about Min! Thanks too for the offer of help, I might just call! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google luck with it all Vic. Cannot wait to see pics once you are all settled in. Hope the move goes smoothly. xx

    ReplyDelete