Monday, February 21, 2011

A Big Menu Planning Post!

After having a couple of readers suggest it, I've decided to start a linky thingy so others can join in with my meal planning fun. I'm not too techy though, so I hope I've done it right! So if you're meal planning this week, link up and join in! You may find some new "blogosphere" friends and you will probably find some great meal ideas!

We're having a short, yet very busy week this week. As the first week of 'Meal Plan Monday' link up it's a pretty poor show but you get that some weeks! We're away for a long weekend this coming weekend and on Wednesday I've got a late Dr's appointment and then an early evening at a friends place babysitting all with Matt being away in Brisbane for work for the day and not expected home til quite late. Crazy days!!!

Monday:
Chicken and zucchini risotto (using up the leftover chicken from the weekend's roast)

Tuesday:
Felafel with flat bread, salad and yoghurt dressing

Wednesday:
No idea, maybe we'll have dinner at our friends, maybe we'll have something easy at home like eggs and toast after a pop home and pop out again.

Extras:
Chicken stock (from bones from weekend's roast), wholemeal bread, some sort of baking for the freezer for morning teas, choc-mint ice cream

I'm so excited to see what everyone else is planning this week!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite to join in VIcki! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I've been short of computer time today, but I'm looking forward to checking out the other linkies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is exciting. Will try to get my link in for next week. Whoo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was the linky only open for monday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the link was open for only 24 hours. I'm still trying to figure out all the technicalities but I'll have it open for longer next week! Can't wait to see more plans! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vic! I read about your meal planning idea on LJ's blog 'With My Own Two Hands', what a great idea! Meal planning is something I've just started doing to get us eating healthy and to reduce the waste. I'd love to join in next week.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete