Monday, February 14, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

I couldn't find any dashi stock powder in town here needed for the Chicken Donburri that was the Random Recipe last week. I'll have to see if I can find some online or get some next time we go to the big smoke!

This week is is a short week for meal planning as we're unsure of our weekend plans. We may be away, we may have visitors!

Monday:
Lasagne (with another made for a family who've just welcomed their second baby boy!)

Tuesday:
Homemade pizza on wholemeal bases

Wednesday:
Zucchini slice with salad

Thursday:
Risoni with Sweet and Sour Capsicum - Random Recipe from Marie Clare Fresh p66

Extras:
Ice cream, yoghurt, muesli, banana cake and mini muffins

2 comments:

  1. you create a link for Meal Plan monday and others can join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about it LJ, you're the third person to make the same comment so maybe I should. I'll look into it today!

    ReplyDelete