Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Pay it Forward:2011 Gift!!!

Last week I received my Pay it Forward: 2011 gift from the wonderful Milky Mumma! As always, it was lovely to get a parcel in the post!

I received a wonderfully sewn pouch sling to use with the new baby (although Archie has been giving it a test run). It is very warm and snuggly, perfect for our winter bub-to-be.

 How big does my wee man look! I can't believe he is going to be 2 in just over a month! 
Where in the world does the time go?

Thanks Lu, I absolutely love love love my new pouch sling and Archie loved it too, the 'star sling' as we now call it. El also decided that it was his favourite because it has stars on it. I'm so grateful to be sharing this journey of motherhood with you! xx

2 comments:

  1. They do grow up so fast don't they, it's so exciting to watch them change. Your pay it forward gift is lovely and so thoughtful, you'll be reminded each time you wear it about your blogging friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like it!

    And my, what a beautiful bump you have there. xx

    ReplyDelete