Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My new project ...

I don't really have the energy or inclination for a big post tonight, but thought I'd share the project that I want to get onto next! A lovely cabled shrug for myself for next Autumn/Winter. I found some lovely soft creamy/beigey coloured wool that I'm pretty sure would look lovely. I'm aiming for next year because then if I finish it early I'll be ahead of schedule! I'm also very good at starting projects and not finishing them so I'm hoping that by giving myself plenty of time I won't get too over-enthused at the start and then burn out.

I also have a few other knitting projects I want to get done, a couple of new pairs of longies for Archie for winter (I'd really better get cracking!) and finishing off a vest I started last year for Elliot that is still not finished. I'll probably have that one done in time for Archie to be in size 2's!

No comments:

Post a Comment