Saturday, May 1, 2010

Number 1 Post!

Welcome to Home Revolutions!

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now and have finally taken the plunge! I'm very excited about having a place to share my little family's life. So far I've spent an age trying to sort out the "look" of the site but this is the best I can do at this time of night. Not exactly what I'd had in mind, but it will do for now. I'll update it as soon as I can figure it out! ;)

So, why blog?
For me, I want a place to record our family's journey and experiences. I want to share my daily life with my family and friends, all the little things that happen that are hard to express in a phone call or email. All the successes and failures that come with striving to live a simple, meaningful life. All the challenges and rewards that come with parenting two young boys peacefully and thoughtfully.

And that for now, is it. I'm off to bed to read my book as I probably have another early morning tomorrow. Today I've been up since 4:15am. I love my life but a sleep in past 6:30am would be lovely every now and then! :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm already hooked Vic! Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely Vicki!!! I really feel I've found a kindred spirit in you, and am so excited to read your blog! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I'm very excited too, but still finding my way around!

    ReplyDelete